Hey there, and welcome to my blog, where I blog... On my blog

fredag 29. oktober 2010

Travelblog! - Update 1

Howdy!

Yesterday, we arrived in Wellington on Wellington International Airport. It was a fairly big airport, but a lot larger than Værnes, though. The trip took 33 hours, one hour earlier than planned. The cuddle class was an exceptional choice, because after flying from Oslo, through London and then to Singapore, we was getting really tired. The Air New Zealand cuddle class from Singapore let us sleep so we were well awake when arriving so we could book in to our hotel and get to know Wellington right away! When entering the Airport, I felt the air like ‘aircondition-air’. But when we walked through the exit, man, it was hot! 29
° C the temperature measurement showed. The climate is warm summers with high humidity and mild winters; which I prefer in front of Norwegian climate!

A positive first impression followed by another: Russell Crow, the main character in “Gladiator” was at the airport. Of course, there were a lot of fans around him, and my buddies, who are fans as well, just had to get a photo and an autograph! I didn’t care so much, but I think he’s a great actor, so it was a pleasant surprise!

The first thing the ladies want to do is to go shopping... Of course! But it doesn’t have to be boring; I’ve heard a lot of good sayings about all the centres and shops. Looking forward to it! I think we’re spending the first couple of days getting to know Wellington, and just wandering around like typical tourists!

See y‘all later. Putting in some pictures we took on the way to our hotel:

The hotel!


Russell Crowe!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar