Hey there, and welcome to my blog, where I blog... On my blog

tirsdag 16. november 2010

Mini writing - The Stolen Generation

Dearest diary

On tuesday, I got into two of the elders talking about hiding me and my sister from the white man, who was driving around, taking children away to make us work. I was scared. What am I supposed to do now? We're surrounded with these white men. I can't just take my sister in the hand and run. But I don't want to work for them. I don't know, is it like slavery? I don't hope so. Today, it really happened. Faster than the eldres had expected. Seems like the whites have gotten more effecient. The came into our village yesterday, three of those huge, green machines on wheels. None of our strongest men could stop them, but but luckily no blood was spilled, even though they wore large powder equipment, like these new weapons that makes this "boom" went it is used. The strongest of the men went straight to our tent. Even though he was just one and we (mom, aunt, sister and me) had no chance. He lifted me and my sister right up from my moms arms, seeming to have no compassion. No feeling in his eyes. Now what. Am I suppossed to live with these weird people? Where am I going? My sister, me and my diary

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar